Constantly on the go? Trying to meeting clients, deadlines, quotas, and presentations make mobile apps a necessity for busy sales people. Today we are sharing some of our favorite apps for productivity, travel, and sales apps that keep you productive while at work and away from your desk.
1. SLACKiOS | Android
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
2. PROFIT STORYiOS
Profit Story is a calculator that allows users to calculate Sell Price, Cost Price, Gross Profit Margin, Markup and Break Even analysis for product pricing purposes using Unit and/or Case information.
Quickly see the impact of changing one measure on the other values.
- Calculate Case and Unit Cost Price
- Calculate Unit Sell Price
- Calculate Unit Gross Profit Dollars
- Calculate Case Gross Profit Dollars
- Calculate Profit Margin %
- Calculated Markup %
- Calculate Break Even %
- Compare Current Cost, Sell Price, Gross Profit Dollars, Profit Margin % and Markup %, with proposed new pricing information in the Break Even analysis
- Easy view of Margin/Markup and Unit Sell Price using an interactive Price Wheel
- Set defaults for standard information
- Email and/or Copy results for additional use of the information.
3. HUBSPOT MOBILE SCANNERiOS | Android
Salespeople collect a ton of business cards. But what if they leave them at the hotel? Scores of potential prospects lost in one fell swoop. The HubSpot Mobile Card Scanner digitizes cards with a simple photo and automatically saves the information to your phone's contacts.
4. CLOSE THE SALEiOS | Android
CloseTheSale was designed to give sales professionals quick access to exactly what it takes to close better educated buyers in this new economy.
This is not a game nor is it some scheduling application but a list of every sales objections and multiple closes that are proven to work with today's buyer. Every situation from, "I need to think about it", to "price", "affordability", "budget", "third parties", "terms", "payments", "down payment", "difference", "the economy", "never make rash decisions" and every conceivable stall you will ever hear is covered here. This is not an app for anyone that is looking for a how to schedule clients, a to do list, this is an app that will make you a Master negotiator and closer.
5. WONDERLISTiOS | Android | Chrome
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension