Have a long, boring commute? Maybe your laundry is piling up or you have a long list of household chores. These days, people are turning to podcasts to break up the monotony, help pass the time, and gain some knowledge during these mundane moments.
Today we are highlighting the "HR Happy Hour" podcast. HR Happy Hour, the longest running and top downloaded HR podcast, focuses on human resources, management, leadership, and workforce technology. The show is hosted by Steve Boese, the Co-Chair of the HR Technology Conference, Trish McFarlane, a Human Resources Executive, and writer/speaker on HR and workplace topics.
With over 200 episodes since 2009, the HR Happy Hour podcast has a wealth of great material, tips, and news about the HR industry. Episodes come out 2-3 times a month, and focus on human resources, management and leadership, and workforce technology.
To get you started, we've listed our Top 5 favorite HR Happy Hour podcasts:
- Getting Real About Talent Acquisition - May 9, 2017
- Transforming HR With Technology - May 3, 2017
- Getting Real About Employee Engagement - March 8, 2017
- Sourcing, Recruiting, and Organizational Priorities - May 10, 2017
- The 2017 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends Report - March 1, 2017